Monday, December 13, 2010

ATS December Guest Designer, Week 2

I have so many things to share here over the next few days!  I've just gotten back from my weekend away with Shana.  We had so much fun, and I managed to finish a few projects, and coloured a couple images for some other upcoming projects.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home, but after she uploads her photos I will post some of them here!

Today I have this week's project for my All That Scraps December Guest DT position.  This one took a while!


Copics: Skin- E000, E00, E02, E04 ; Dress- C1, C3, C5, C7 ; Hair- E30, E34, E35

I've used Norma's Paper Lantern Tutorial that you can find here!  This fairy is the beautiful Neva from this month's new release from Sweet November Stamps.


This beautiful fairy is Nixie, also from this month's new release from Sweet November Stamps.


Copics:  skin- E000, E00, E02. E04 ; dress- B91, B93, B34 ; hair- Y23, E51

I was really struggling to get a photo that showed the bling on their dresses; every shot I took that showed the sparkle ended up very out of focus.  In this closeup you can see the sparkle on Nixie's dress. She has a pearl belt, and her fur cuffs are also glittered.  Neva is also blinged out, and she has a sparkly gem belt.

I've filled my paper lantern with Lindt chocolate truffles to give away as a Christmas present... if they last that long!  It's probably a bad thing that the lid lifts off and on ;)

I should enter this into a few challenges:
7 Kids Challenge:  Winter Wonderland
Simon Says Stamp:  Christmas but no red or green
Fussy and Fancy:  Anything But a Card
Incy Wincy Designs:  Christmas- Use non-traditional colours
Cupcake Craft Challenges:  Non-traditional Christmas
Stamp with Fun:  Christmas
Bunny Zoe's Challenge #7: Sparkle and Shine
iCopic blog:  Color Challenge
Totally Gorjuss: snow
Crafts and Me:  Moody Blues

I have two more projects I'm hoping to get posted today, so I hope you'll stop back!  Don't forget to enter my candy here!  Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

7 comments:

Pattie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine!

Fiona said...

wow Christine this is amazing...don't be eating all those choccies!!

Fi
x

Liza said...

Fabulous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Mary J said...

Wow, these are just fab! Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!!

Mary j xxx

Francy said...

I love this creation. It's gorgeous. Thank you for the link for the project.
Francy

Shana said...

Christine this lantern is FAB! I love the blue paper and the gorgeous colouring on the fairies! You are so talented!

Heather said...

Wow. Really pretty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...