Monday, December 27, 2010

ATS Dec Guest DT week 4

I can't believe that this is my last week as the Guest Designer for All That Scraps!  The time has truly flown by this month.  That might have something to do with 8 days away from home, plus Christmas, etc though!  :)  Amy has been amazing to work with, so kind and sweet!  I am very sad that it's coming to an end so soon.

For my project this week, I paired up Sugarplums Spring Couple with sentiments from this month's All About Love sentiment set on the front, and this beautiful sentiment from this month's Love-ly sentiment set on the inside.


Here's a closeup:

and the inside:

Don't forget to check out All That Scraps blog here to see this week's Guest Designer post.  Keep an eye out there, too... they also have give-aways with each month's release.

Challenges:
Sketch and Stash: I picked sketch #8 to go with my brand new papers and some CS from my stash :)
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out my candy, link is in my sidebar!

9 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Awwww such a sweet card, luv the cute image :D

Thank you for joining in with us at sketch & stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Christine love the cute couple and your beautiful DP thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hei Christine what a sweet card.
i love the way you colored the hair. the highlights are perfect
hugs
claudia

Crystal said...

So cute Christine, love the heart paper & the layered layout looks great too!

Berenice R. said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing :)

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous and such yummy papers:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Shana said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous sentiment set and perfect shading on the couple! Thanks for sharing!

Dorcas said...

THis card is very sweet. :-)

KarenB said...

So sweet, I love that sentiment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...