Monday, December 20, 2010

ATS Dec Guest DT week 3

Good morning!  This week marks the third week of my guest DT position at ATS!  Each week I answer some questions about me on their blog, you can read it here :)

For my first of this week's projects, I have paired the Sugarplums Snowy Fence with Penelope & Juniper from last month's C.C. Designs / Sweet November release.  This is hopefully one of my final Christmas cards, I just need to finish writing in them and addressing, then get them in the mail!!


Copics:  (Partial list only)
reds: R27, 29, 59
Greens: YG03, 17
Skin:  E000, 00, 02 Hair: E30, 34, 35
Fence: 40, 41, 44, W1
Boots:  C3, 5, 7
Bird: (hoping to find my list tonight when I start to pack away my scrapbook area for Christmas!)

The sentiment is from a CC Designs AmyR set called Christmas Card Greetings.  The papers are from last year's christmas Crate Paper collection.  I've added Dazzling Diamonds for her trim, and Martha Stewart's Snow Glitter to the fence for some sparkly snow.

Challenges:
Pixie Cottage- sketch!  (I hope it's okay that I used the fence in place of the bottom rectangle :)
Mad For Markers- anything goes
Oh Alice- Winter Wonderland
Sentimental Sundays- Song Inspiration (walking in a 'Winter Wonderland')
Christmas Card Challenges- Christmas (without optional travel)
Copic Creations- Sparkle
Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Sparkle and Shine
Stamptacular Sunday- Treemendous
7 Kids Challenge Blog- Winter Wonderland
A Spoon Full of Sugar- Christmas

I will be back later today with my second All That Scraps Guest DT project!  Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

13 comments:

Pattie said...

Oh how pretty Christine! I love this image and you have colored her beautifully! What a sweet little 'scene' you have created!

Suzi said...

What an adorable card this is. love the images. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week with your lovely creation
Hugs
Suzi x

Sadilla said...

Hi dear
that's totally cute!!! Lovely colours, and beautiful image... Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
hugs
sadia

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues love the papers and the image super detail on this,,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

artish said...

adorable images...love the winter bluebird! thank you for sharing at The Pixie Cottage!

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is such a great card and what a wonderful take on the sketch this week. I love scenes and this one is just too cute! Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage this week.

Emma said...

This is sooo cute! Love the little scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad For Markers as well as Oh Alice!

Ashley said...

What a cute christmas card! love the sentiment and images! thank you so much for joining stamptacular this week! also i'm having a fab candy at my blog! have a look!

Peggy said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the bird on the fence! Thank you for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Christine, adorable image coloured beautifully, perfect papers. Thank you for joining us again in our Copic Colouring Anything Goes Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you have had a Merry Christmas and wishing a wonderful 2011, take careX:)

Shana said...

Christine I love love LOVE this card! It turned out AMAZING! This image fits the paper perfectly!

Alicia said...

Another great card! Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Mad for Markers and good luck!
Alicia xx

Sammi said...

I LOVE this little scene!!

Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!!

Sammi
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...