Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Sundae bar is now open!

This week over at Paper Sundaes, we've opened up a Sundae toppings buffet and have asked that you pick at least two of our toppings to use in your creations this week.  You can pick from the colour blue, ribbon, punches, or embossing.

For my card today, I've picked the colour blue plus a punch, with some ribbon on the inside :)


I've kept the embellishments very simple and flat, since this card is going in the mail!  This little kitty sure is curious, he just had to see what I was doing to the inside!  I apologize in advance for the photo quality of this shot, you can tell that I took it at night!


I hope that you will come play along with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Etsy Inspired - this necklace from Happy Day Designs
Lili of the Valley - anything goes

**~~Christine~~**

13 comments:

Fiona said...

what a pretty card...sweet image and I just love the layout.

fi
x

alicaz said...

Oh so pretty! Great layout, papers and the kitty peeking out from behind the sentiment panel is a perfect touch! :)
Happy Sunday!

Pattie said...

I love this sweet image and the great papers you used.

HappyCrafter said...

Ah, that kitty reminds me of my own little guy, who is always pocking in to everything. Another image that I just love! I like how you managed to make it such an interesting card and still keep it flat!

Crystal said...

So cute Christine! Love the layout and the little flourish you added! Hey I even have the same ribbon but haven't used it yet. BTW pop over to my blog and be sure to enter for your chance to win my blog candy :)

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Christine. Thanks for joining us this week at LOTV!
Clairexx

de said...

What a great card! Love the details on the inside and the color inspiration! That little curious kitty is TOO cute!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful Christine, love the soft blues and browns you used. I ADORE the SUNDAE BAR!!! Super Cute!!

Marlene said...

Such a sweet card!

Emily Branch said...

Very sweet and pretty card! I love your coloring on the image! Thanks for playing with us at EIC this week!

Dawny P said...

Oh what an adorable card you've created. I love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us this week over at the LOTV Thursday challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Gloria Stengel said...

That image is adorable. Your colored her so well! Love it.

SmilynStef said...

Adorable image ... it reminds me of my Holly Hobby themed bedroom I had when I was young ... fabulous Etsy Inspired design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...