Sunday, November 7, 2010

Snowy Wishes

One thing I like about having Thanksgiving in early October here in Canada, is that as soon as Halloween is over, I can move straight into Christmas mode!  I need all the time to prepare that I can get!  Our challenge at Paper Sundaes this week fits that perfectly, since it is 'Let it Snow'!  I'm pretty sure that is going to come true in more ways than one, this week!


For my card today, I used Snowy and Rudolph, one of the new Stampavie releases.  These are on sale right now at our sponsor, Stamp and Create, along with all of their other Christmas stamps!!

I'm including a close-up, since in my full shot, you can't see his shiny nose!  :)

If you're like me and you're way behind in your Christmas or Holiday cards, this is a great time to come and join us at Paper Sundaes!

Challenges:
ABC DT Challenge -  Sew Special
Quixotic Challenge -  Christmas is Coming
Charisma Cardz - With Love At Christmas
ABC Challenge Blog - G is For Glitter
Critter Sketch Challenge blog - Christmas
Aly's Sunday Sketch Challenge - music (Frosty the Snowman!)
Crafty Cardmakers - Stitching
Stamp & Create Challenge - Tis the Season
Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

19 comments:

alicaz said...

So pretty! Love the glitter and the image is great too! Oh and the large snowflake is perfect!
Happy Sunday!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

So cute! I love his little nose! :)

♥ Lisa M.

chrissy xx said...

It's a cutie. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Fiona said...

wow Christine this is stunning...love the image, love the DP, love the snowflake in fact I love it all!!

Fi
x

Crystal said...

Adorable, love the big glittery snowflake & that image is so cute!

Michele said...

great card, cute image! thanks for playing the critter sketch challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our Christmas challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

EELS said...

That is an awesome card Christine,
love the sparklies.
Elaine

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...this is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge!

fionalawlor said...

This card is adorable! I looovvveeee the image and your stitching is fab :o)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Justine said...

ADORABLE, and making that nose shiny is a brilliant idea. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us over at the ABC Toys & Crafts SEW Special challenge. Good Luck

Danderella said...

Love your card Christine, especially all the sparkles! And I agree, early Thanksgiving means more time to enjoy Christmas. :)

Danielle

Marlene said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the sparkles!

Jack said...

Brilliant card, love the image (and yes love his shiny red nose). Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

Gemma said...

a great christmas creation! thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Adorable. I love Ruddy's shiney nose.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that shiny nose!! LOL I also love the giant snowflake behind the image!!

Tami said...

Wonderful job I love it. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is awesome!! I love every detail, but especially that glittery snow! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts! I hope you'll keep submitting!! Your work is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...