Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Double Pocket Gift Card Holder

Brr!  It's so cold here, I'm hibernating inside.  On the upside, I'm getting lots of baking done!  (Gingerbread x 2 yesterday, Banana Bread x 2 tonight).  On the downside, all that baking is not good for the waistline :)

In the spirit of yesterday's Gingerbread, I made a double pocket gift card holder today using Gingerbread Tilda!


I broke away from my Copic habit today and used my distress inks for Tilda.  It's been a while, so please excuse my colouring!  LOL

Here is a photo of my tags:


Challenges:
ATS Wednesday Challenge:  Gift Card Holder
The Crafty Pad:  Red & Green
ATS Magnolia Challenge #4:  Something Christmas
Bunny Zoe's Challenge:  Anything But a Card- Gift Card Holder and Tags
Simon Says Stamp and Show:  Distress Inks
Stamp and Create Challenge #7:  Tis the Season

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale at Paper Jewels, on right now!

**~~Christine~~**

25 comments:

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great creation! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

Maggie

xx

alicaz said...

Great idea! Love the colors and the warm feel!
No wonder you want to stay inside and bake - I wouldn't go out either if it was that cold. We are still at +14C here, but it's supposed to change today and snow by the weekend ;)

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh this is just delightful. I love the look of the distress coloring and the double pocket card is sensational!
Barb H.

Rene said...

How sweet! Great job...this will make someone's holiday even more delightful!
Rene

Tracy V. said...

Super cute Christine! I love to bake....I wil be doing a little of that tomorrow. It's been hard not to more...but like you said, not good for the waistline!!

Tracy

Sandy said...

What a neat idea and I really love the Santa! I have a "Santa thing"
Sandy

Trish said...

Stunning!

Abbylicious said...

Very cute Christine! When I can, I want to order that stamp, she's adorable! Great job!!!
Judy K.

Danni said...

Very cute!

maxine said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

Christina C. said...

Adorable double pocket card..love it!

Cami said...

Very pretty double pocket card! Love this gingerbread Tilda! Hugs, Cami

WickedPixie said...

I love the Kraft and red color combo! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci

Brenda said...

What a great design. Love it!

Danderella said...

This totally reminds me of gingerbread! Love it.

Candy said...

Your painting is fab!!!
Love the style of your wonderful card :o)
So lovely....
Hugs, Candy

Leslie Avila said...

Wow, such a fabulous card. Loving the double pocket and you've colored Tilda perfectly!

Blessings from Georgetown~
Leslie Avila

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Tilda looks fantastic - no need to excuse your coloring!! I love the tags too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

HappyCrafter said...

Those tags are adorable and I really like that style of card, great job!

Lisette Morris said...

Great Double pocket card! Love the tags and Gingerbread Tilda is adorable!

BananaStamper said...

This is a great gift card holder and I love how you've colored Tilda!

Mina said...

oh wow Christine what a great way to give a gift card and so beautifully made...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Nancy said...

Very cute!
I'm going to have to try to the style - really like it!

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge!

Peggie said...

Super card. Love all the pockets.

Shana said...

Christine this is AMAZING! Love the double pockets and great colour combination!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...