Sunday, October 24, 2010

Too much to do, too little time!

Anyone have any great costume ideas for teenagers?  lol

Today I have a very clean and simple card for the new Paper Sundaes challenge, sponsored by Wags 'n Whiskers.  You should never set a challenge after listening to old music, right?  That might explain this week's challenge, set by yours truly!  LOL... our theme this week is 'A Natural Woman' :D  And no, this does not mean that you can skip shaving this week and blame me!!  LOL...  I do not want any hate mail from your hubbies!



For my card today, I used Rosalie, from the recent Wags 'n Whiskers release.  I used some papers out of my stash, and I couldn't resist adding a few Wild Orchid cherry blossoms, of course!

I hope you will come play along with us this week at Paper Sundaes!  There is still 2 days left to enter our DT call by either linking through inlinkz, or sending me an email!  Hope you're having a great weekend!

**~~Christine~~**

9 comments:

Fiona said...

ahh..that's so funny...no shaving lol!! fab card and Rosalie looks so pretty.

Fi
x

alicaz said...

so cute! Great coloring and just love the cherry blossoms!

Crystal said...

OMG, I totally laughed out loud about the shaving part, my mind totally didn't even think of that when the theme was posted LOL :)
Love your card, your colouring is fabulous and I love the nice, clean layout! Happy Sunday.

Aussie Loz said...

Love this cute image! (and your cavewoman comment!) Not sure about the costumes for teens (seeing as us silly Aussie's don't 'do' Halloween)... ♥

France said...

This is really beautiful Christine !

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Dang...does this mean I have to get rid of the nice stubble I've started?!!

HappyCrafter said...

he he, great challenge! Very sweet card too, that dp coordinates perfectly.

Maria said...

I love clean and simple and your card turned out beautifully! I also wanted to thank you for participating in my blog candy. Hugs, Maria

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL, your post cracked me up. :)
Love the sweet and girly colors you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...