Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a week!

I apologize for not being around this week, and not visiting!  This week took a sudden turn on Tuesday and life got a bit crazy.  I feel very lucky that all is well now, and life can return to normal!  (Until the next curveball comes, right?  lol)

I really didn't think I would get my card done this week for Paper Sundaes, and please don't ask what time it is right now... trust me, you don't want to know!

Our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes is to use fall or halloween colours, and we have the always generous Simon Says Stamp sponsoring us again this week!  Here's my card:


I used this beautiful Mo Manning stamp by Stampavie, called End of Summer!  I used some gorgeous new papers by Imaginisce called Apple Cider, and some flowers from my stash.  My image is colored with Copics.

The layout is from the current sketch challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Sketch
Stamping Sisters in Christ:  Fall colours
My Sheri Crafts:  Autumn
Copic Creations:  Shading on image
Color Me Copic:  Amy's straight hair technique
Fun With Shapes & More:  Lace plus Die Cutting

Thanks for stopping by today!  My family favorite recipe of the week should be up mid-week!

**~~Christine~~**

{sneeks off to bed before anyone gets up!}

22 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

fab card Christine...Mo's images are just so adorable and easy to colour...wonderful job you have made of this one.

Fi
x

alicaz said...

great card! Love the papers and the lace too!

Pattie said...

This is great Christine - I love that image and those papers are perfect!

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve the backing papers. LOve the ribbon. LOve everything!
Chrissyxx

BananaStamper said...

Gorgeous card Christine! Sure hope things have settled down at your house! Take care,
Shanna :)

Becky said...

Beautiful card and wonderful image. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Southern Charms said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in the copic challenge

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful card love the colors and thanks for joining us at CMC!

Rose said...

Great image. Love what you did with it. Nicely done.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun image and gorgeous coloring!! I love the layout and dp!
Thanks for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ this week!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

That image is adorable! The coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!

Basslady said...

a wonderful card!
love the papers!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Monique said...

Cute card Christine.. Love the DP you have used and your adorable image is colored perfect..:) Hugs!

Amy said...

Wonderful card, love the image and it's perfect for the beginning of fall! Thanks for joining the CMC challenge!

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love that Mo image.

Trying to play catch-up on all the blogs I missed while I was away on vacation!

France said...

Love thoses papers Christine, Beautiful card !

Grace said...

Fabulous fall creation! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

Scrapping Cat said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the image!!!

Patti J said...

Oh my...I hope this week is better for you than last week! Don't you just hate it when 'life' gets in the way of our crafting time? lol... Your card is just adorable - great job!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Hope to see you back again soon!

Allison said...

Oh my you make a pretty card...loving the DP choice!

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Christine, great colouring of Mo's fab image and beautiful complimentary papers and layout.
So glad you could join us at Copic Creations.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Christine, Im pleased everything is well now...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...