Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Boy

I admit it, I have a 'thing' for girlie cards!  Whenever I need a 'boy' card, my selection is pitiful.  So I decided I need to start making some masculine cards for my stash.  I just had to use 'Blowing Candles' by Spesch.  This cutie reminds me so much of my son, that I just had to colour him up.  Is it the hoodie?  The cowlick?  I'll never tell!  ;)


You can find this cutie at Paper Jewels, and Jenny still offers free worldwide shipping on orders over $50... can't beat that!

There's still four days left to enter the friendship challenge at Paper Jewels Stamps Blog!  Maybe you'll be the lucky winner of this week's rubber prize!

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers - sketch
Practical Stampers - stamp

Oh, before you go, you should check out Stacy's amazing Tim Holtz candy giveaway!  You can read all about it here!

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Christine, he's beautiful. Your colouring is great and I love the papers/colours you've used! Thanks for sharing!

France said...

This is adorable !

Cor* said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my candy! I get very defensive as I tried my best to spell it out and be honest! Thanks again!

alicaz said...

so cute! great colors and papers!

Jeanette said...

What a great "boy" card!
Hugs Jeanette xx

HappyCrafter said...

Great job with this b'day card, that image is fun and I like the dp you tied in with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...