Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Belle

This card is for Belles 'n Whistles Clean and Simple challenge.  I spent too long Dazzling Diamonding, and just managed to get this finished in time!


I had lots of fun with this card.  I broke out my Spellbinders Impressibilities that I hadn't played with, and it went really well, I thought!  Sometimes with my Cuttlebug plates, it actually cuts the cardstock, but this one didn't, so I was happy :)  I Dazzling Diamonded the edges of the papers as well as the ric rac ribbon.  We'll be eating glitter for a week!  :D

Challenges:
Belles 'n Whistles - Clean and Simple
Simon Says Stamp - Sketch
Colour Create - all white plus optional embossing
Stamp and Create Challenge - Pearls or Gems


2 cards in one day, that's a miracle the last little bit!  Hopefully I can find some more time and energy to create, it helps keep me sane!

4 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

This is lovely, very elegant! Love all the white, it just makes the adorable main image pop out.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous embossing!! I love the image too - so cute!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Julie said...

Fab card, Christine and so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. Juliexx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! Very creative! I love your take on the Pearls and Gems challenge!
Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create challenge last month. We have another new challenge this month: Pink for breast cancer awareness or an encouraging card. I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...