Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yummy new papers!

While I was visiting a local scrapbook store last week, I found some new papers that just called my name!  All three of the patterned papers in this card came from the same 1/2 sheet.  The yellow is on one side, the floral is from the other, and the heart strips are actually from the border where they put the paper name, on the back side!  No waste at all, gotta love it!!


The image is one of my favorite Pink Cat Studio images called Lily Hugging Flowers.  Lily is colored with copics.  The paper is Pebbles Tree House collection.  Ribbon is from my stash- love this ribbon, need to find it in a store again!!

Here's a close-up:


Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday:  layout
Creative Card Crew: cute and girly
ABC challenge:  August

7 comments:

Shana said...

This turned out beautifully Christine! Love the bright colours and your colouring!

Marlene said...

Very cute!!! That image is adorable - and you've colored it nicely.

Donna said...

Great card! That is fantastic that all the patterned paper came from the one sheet. I love when I can use up as much as I can from the same sheet of paper. I hate waste!

Great colouring job on your image as well.

Jenny said...

Really pretty card! I love that edging around your image :)

Danderella said...

Christine this is just gorgeous! Love that image and you coloured it beautifully.

Sue C said...

Really lovely card Christine. Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge. Sue C x

alicaz said...

the papers are definitely yummy! love the ribbon too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...