Monday, August 2, 2010

Pure Innocence Birthday card

Technically, it's still Monday here, so my streak of daily posts continue!  :)

I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet!  I kept this card fairly clean and simple, to let this little girl shine!


I used the scraps left over from my zigzag card earlier in the week.   The stamp is called My Basket of Eggs, from My Favorite Things, and she is colored in copics.  I hid the eggs behind some flowersoft to make it into a birthday card instead of an easter card.

Card Positioning Systems- sketch layout
My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge at SCS:  Floral Flair
Everything But the Kitchen Sink:  Buttons
Stamp & Create- Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

8 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is so sweet Christine that image is so aorable and I love what you have done with the buttons.

Fi
x

Pattie said...

sooo very cute and I love this color combo - pretty!

Ann said...

Super sweet creation! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

Marlene said...

She's ADORABLE!

Danni said...

so adorable!

Donna said...

I love how you added the buttons to the flowers in the patterned paper. The flower soft in the basket is a great touch! Fantastic card!

Winter said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Lacey Stephens said...

Thank you so much for playing along with our Flowers challenge this month!!
Thank you so much for linking our blog hop banner!! See you on the hop!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
www.wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...