Sunday, August 1, 2010

PSC29- Stitching with Belle

Today is the start of another weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes, and this week the DT was to make a card or paper project with stitching!

I'm not really happy with how my card turned out today, I may be doing some work on it later in the week to see if I can fix it a bit.  The paper that looks purple is actually more of a blue, by the way!  lol


For my card I used the super cute Cupcake by Belles 'n Whistles, the current sponsor at Paper Sundaes! If you'd like the chance to win her, be sure to play along!

Challenges:
Sketch and Stash:  layout
Wild Orchid:  lace

Have a great Sunday!

**~~Christine~~**

Don't miss the 15% off stamps sale at Paper Jewels, including Spesch, CC Designs, Sweet Pea and Bildmalarna!  (Ends Aug. 15th)

7 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I think it's beautiful Christine, I love the lace.
So happy to be working with you on Paper Sundaes. :)

Pattie said...

This is such a sweet card and I love those flowers! We're going to have so much fun at PS!

alicaz said...

so pretty Christine! love the colors and the lace is wonderful too!

Crystal said...

So sweet, love this image! Love the lace and flowers too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card christine :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, don't know why you want to fix it! The lace is so pretty and your stitching looks good. Have a great Sunday!

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable stamp and love those flowers.

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Mindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...