Thursday, August 12, 2010

Party Emma Bookmark Card

Good morning!  Today I thought I would try to make something new to me, a card with a removable bookmark!  I know I've seen others do this before, and thought that I'd give it a shot :)


This image is the cutie, Party Emma, that came in my Sugarplums party set that I purchased a few months back from Jenny at Paper Jewels! This stamp set is such an incredible deal right now... only $11.90, can you believe it?!  It comes with Party Emma, Balloon Trevor and Balloon Emma!

I put a paper triangle on the back of the scallop that the edge of the page will slide into (see below) and then put a corresponding piece of paper onto the front of my card so that I would not have to glue this on.  This way, the recipient can simply slide the bookmark off :)


Challenges:
Tickled Pink Stamp monthly challenge:  sketch layout
All That Scraps:  die cuts
Challenge Up Your life:  Celebrations

8 comments:

alicaz said...

cool! the bookmark card is a great idea! love your coloring too!
TFS!

Donna said...

Great card! I love that it has more than one purpose.

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is gorgeous...what a great idea...might try this too!!

Fi
x

Pattie said...

So cute - I love these colors together and I love her too...but I haven't used the others in the set yet though!

Crystal said...

Fabulous project idea! Love it! I was going to get this set too but ended up ordering more sweet peas instead :)

Kylie said...

Oh very cute Christine! I love this little CC Designs image.
Thanks for playing at TPS this month. Hope to see you back again next challenge!!
Hugs
Kylie

Amy said...

Super cute project! Love the removeable bookmark, so useful! Thanks for joining the Tickled Pink challenge this month!

stephanne said...

This is incredibly sweet!! I love the colours and the image is just so sweet and coloured wonderfully!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPS Monthly@@
stephanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...