Thursday, August 12, 2010

Out of my norm!

Today I tried something that is quite different than my usual card.  I usually stick to images that I can color... this card has no coloring!  


I used two different sets of my cousin's Close To My Heart stamp sets, she has loaned me all of her sets for a couple of months!  For my inspiration, I used this charm from Cathy Walter's etsy shop, from the current Etsy Inspired challenge!  It really appealed to me, the way the petals went off the edge, so that is what I went for here, too.

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

4 comments:

Marlene said...

It's simply cute! Sometimes it's good to bust out of your norm!

de said...

LOVE your CAS card! My favorite kind!


Thanks so much for helping EtsyInspired celebrate our 100th challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Love that happy little flower ... great inspired card.

Crystal said...

So cute, I''m like you always have coloured images. Will have to try something clean & simple like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...