Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My turn in the PWCO team challenge! Yikes!

The challenge today at Paperworks Co team challenge was to use the animal in your stamp to provide the inspiration for your card.  I actually found this surprisingly difficult, since I apparently don't have a single thing for teddy bears and bunnies!  After some brainstorming, I settled on creating a tree for the background, and going with 'bear-like' colours!


I will edit this post in a bit to add the rest of the pictures of my zigzag card, first I need to feed the kids supper!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge:  In the Garden
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Summertime Blues
Cute Card Thursday:  Tree-mendous
Tuesday Throwdown:  More Than One Fold

**~~Christine~~**

12 comments:

Isabelle said...

nice card! thanks for participating!

alicaz said...

I know Christine, it's a tricky one - I'm really glad I didn't have to this challenge ;)
but you did really good - love the tree you created!

fi's cards and crafts said...

I agree with Alica...sounds like a challenge...think I would have gave this one a miss. Your card is fab though and you have made a excellent job of it.

Fi
x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours you used are perfect ,, love all the punched leaves, they look fab :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Danielle said...

Such a cute card Christine - love how you did the tree - very creative! Good luck with the challenge!
Hugs, Danielle

Crystal said...

Great job on the challenge Christine, this was definitely a hard one! Love the tree, can't wait to see more photos!

Marlene said...

Awww...it's adorable! Hope you got the kids fed! ;)

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! I love the sweet image and the colours !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the sentiment with this image! The leaves are a wonderful touch too! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

Anita said...

Very cute card. I love your image and your coloring is very pretty. The tree is just perfect.

monika said...

Yes! A bear is always a fantastic friend - we need them!

Thanks for this lovely card.

Monika(bateln.co.at)

Spardha said...

super cute!!.. love the tree! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...