Sunday, August 8, 2010

Metal-licious!

Good Morning!  This week at Paper Sundaes, our challenge is to create something with metal!  Since our sponsor this week is the wonderful and generous Stamp and Create, I wanted to use something from their shop, so I decided to make a card using this super cute Kraftin' Kimmie image named Charlotte.


I used some My Mind's Eye papers from their Quite Contrary series, and some metal out of my stash!

Lacey at Stamp and Create is also providing Paper Sundae readers with a 10% discount, check out our challenge post for all the details!  Thanks, Lacey!!

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers:  layout

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!

**~~Christine~~**

5 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

fab card...I love the colour combo and Kimmie looks fabulous!!

Fi
x

Donna said...

I love the colours too! Your metal embellishment is a great touch. Don't you just love how much fun Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are? Beautiful card.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a lovely card! I love the sentiment and frame!

Crystal said...

Adorable! Love that image, too cute :)

Shana said...

Christine I wish I had your talent with coloured pencils! This card turned out great and I love the metal framed sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...