Sunday, August 8, 2010

Making a splash!

I finally had time to craft after a crazy and hectic week!  Yay!  I decided to make a card with this adorable image from Pink Cat Studios called Lily in her Inner Tube.  I thought this card would be perfect for anyone going away on a vacation!


My dear friend Shana came over tonight and I colored up a storm, taking advantage of her large copic selection in addition to my own set.  Hopefully I can find some time to get them all made into cards this week!

Challenges:
Card Patterns:  Sketch
Totally Papercrafts:  By the Sea
Creative Card Crew:  Cute and Girly
ABC Challenge Blog:  August
Simon Says Stamp:  Sing it Baby- Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles (can't believe I forgot to include the name of the song!  lol)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Summer Days
Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge: Frame it in a Circle

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by later to check out my Paper Sundaes DT post!

**~~Christine~~**

9 comments:

Shana said...

Another gorgeous creation! Love the papers and your image!

Pattie said...

Oh I love those dps and she is so stinkin' cute too! Very sweet card Christine!

Sue said...

Hi Christine
aww gorgeous card, super cute image,lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Christine :-) the image is aorable and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and TPC Challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x

you didn't mention your song title ,, so I think it's Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard ?? :-)

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

I can't believe I forgot to include the name of the song, I'm so glad you pointed that out, Lorraine! I've now edited it in!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Too cute! I bet you two had a fun time! Love the sweet little image! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Really cute and fun card! Adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at the FFF challenge blog!
Hugs, Hege

Terry said...

Hiya Christine, thanks for joining us at FFF with your fabulous card, thanks for sharing and good luck. Hugs Terry xxxx

Crafting Joanne said...

Fabulous card Christine, I love the image and the awesome DP.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs

Joanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...