Friday, August 20, 2010

A crafty night!

It must be Friday night!  Shana packed up all of her crafting stuff and made the trek to my house to come over for our weekly card-making session, but I haven't gotten much accomplished!  I did finish up this card with an image I had colored over the last few nights.  I actually combined 3 different mediums on this card, combining my copics with prismacolors and chalks.


I used one of my french-grey prismacolors to add some shading onto her clothes and hat, and my chalks for her blush.  This cute girl is Sweet & Sassy by Elisabeth Belle from Sugar Nellie.

Now I need to scoot off and go craft some more before I get in trouble :)

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday:  layout
Stampin' For the Weekend:  anything goes
Paperplay Challenges:  Pink!
Charisma Cardz:  Die Cuts

10 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Gorgeous card!!!! I need to try mixing mediums more often, beautiful results girl!! LOVE IT!! Wish I lived closer to you guys - I could use a crafty night out!!!!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Gotta love crafty nights!

HappyCrafter said...

She sure is pretty, and I'm feeling awefully jealous--glad you two are getting fun time, though :-) Have a great weekend.

Crystal said...

Awesome! Love the colours and the lace is so pretty! Wish I was closer so I could come play too :) Have fun!

alicaz said...

cute - the shading with Prismas is a nice touch!

Karen Howard said...

This is really gorgeous! Love the design and all the detail!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges my new blog is purr-fect for you:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com
Hope you will stop by and check it out!!!

Pattie said...

She's adorable...great job!

Deirdre said...

Beautiful - love your card.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

Vee said...

Fabulous card, and a lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Tracey said...

Gorgeous girly card, love the lace & flowers :)

Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...