Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School!

Well, tomorrow is back to school day, so I have some kids in their beds who will not be sleeping well tonight!  It is so bittersweet when school goes back in!  After two months of everyone home, I'm ready for some peace and quiet, but I know that as soon as they are actually back, the house will seem so empty!  Plus, no slaves to walk the dog :p

In honor of back to school day tomorrow, I used Apple For You from the Pure Innocence Line at My Favorite Things.  Maybe it will ease my daughter's pain?  I doubt it?  LOL


I do have several challenges for this one:

I heart 2 stamp:  Sketch layout
Simon Says Stamp:  Paper Piecing
Simon Says Stamp at Papercraft Planet:  Back to School
ABC Design Blog:  Back To School
Paper Pretties:  Back to School

(That felt like a Staples ad!  lol)

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine**~~

15 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is super duper!! That apple is so stinkin' cute, and that sweet little girl image and awesome. Thanks for playing with ABC Toys & Crafts!

alicaz said...

adorable! lovely colors and the apple is THE perfect touch!
My kids can't wait to go back to school - so they won't need any encouragement! ;)

Pattie said...

Oh this is soo sooo cute - I love the big apple and the colors are fabulous! I love that little PI girl!

Pattie said...

Oh this is soo sooo cute - I love the big apple and the colors are fabulous! I love that little PI girl!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love the colors you chose and the papers are perfect!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the patterned paper you used for the apple! Really great idea!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lesley said...

Perhaps it won't ease your daughter's pain, but that big apple sure made me smile. What a beautiful card!

HappyCrafter said...

Ah, what a sweet card! Love the die cut apple :-) Hope the first days back go well!!

Shana said...

Christine this is gorgeous!!! Love the apple!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!! Thanks for playing at ABC!!!!

Monique said...

How adorable... Her dress looks so sweet and I love your green apple!!

BananaStamper said...

LOVE what you did with the apple! Fantastic card!

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and design you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Marcea said...

so very sweet
I am delighted you could join us at Simon Says Stamp this week.
Remember many of the DT also have candies you can enter that have also been sponsored by Simon Says Stamp - Good luck!!!
-x-

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love your paper piecing and that big apple is just awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...