Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yummy Sweet Kiki La Rue

Finally, a card!  If it isn't one thing, it's another these days.  I'm looking forward to some nice, uneventful days this summer.

Less than 3 weeks until the end of the school year, I guess it's time to finish up Teacher appreciation cards, and figure out their gifts.  For my Paper Jewels DT card today, Sweet Kiki La Rue was calling me to use her on a fun card for one of my children's teachers.  Her dripping ice cream cone makes me dream of hot summer days spent just chilling out.


Sorry for the angled photo, I was getting major glare off of the ribbon straight on!

For more inspiration, check out the Paper Jewels Stamps blog, and while you're there be sure to enter to win Jenny's yummy candy!!  For every 50 entrants she will add something to the prize.

I am entering this card into several challenges:

Sketch and Stash Challenge:  sketch
Stampin' For the Weekend:  Summer
A Spoonfull of Sugar:  Floral Delights
Charisma Cardz:  flowers
Creative Card Crew:  Thank you

7 comments:

Crystal said...

So adorable! I love this image and the sentiment is so perfect for it!

Becky said...

What a pretty card Christine!! Gorgeous colours and such a pretty image!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Vee said...

Fabulous card, love the flowers and the colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Carla aka scrappypug said...

What a beautiful card..love the colors.

Lorraine A said...

very cute card :-) The image is adorable and I love the colours you used :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mummylade said...

such a sweet colour combo. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time, good luck!

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous card Christine and one of my favourite CC images too

Thanks so much for joining in at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...