Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweet Kiki and her yummy mint-chocolate chip!

Good morning!  Today is Wednesday, and that means it's my day to post a card for Paper Jewels!

For my card today, I decided to use Sweet Kiki La Rue, which you can find in Jenny's store here.  I think she is going to be another Teacher thank you card!  I only have two more days to finish them and get their gifts, I need to clone myself!  :D


For my card today, I used the current sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog.  I did rotate the sketch and image.  The papers are brand new, by a company I've never heard of before called Echo Park Paper Co.  For the color scheme, I used the photo inspiration from The Diedrich Dare.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully life will calm down soon and I can find more time to get into my craft room!

**~~Christine~~**

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww...she is so cute!!! Love her bright colors!

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet card, she is such a cutie! Take care!

Aussie Loz said...

Oh, Kiki is such a sweetie! Love the papers and those gorgeous button embellies ♥

Becky said...

What a fab card Christine!! I love the bright colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash! xx

Danderella said...

Christine, what a fun summery card! Kiki and her ice cream make we want to wear shorts and tank tops and watch the kids in the sprinkler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...