Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #22- a sketch!

Another Sunday, only 2 more weeks of school!  And another Sunday means another Paper Sundaes Challenge!  This week, the challenge is a sketch.  I decided to get ahead and get my dear husband's birthday card done!



For my card I used C.C. Designs Sugarplums Balloon Trevor.  I used some old My Mind's Eye papers from my stash, and paper pieced Trevor's pants, shirt and balloon.  I hope you will join us for this week's Paper Sundaes challenge!

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday:  A Tribute to Fathers- a card with a man on it.
Stamp Something:  Happy Somethings... Happy Birthday!

Happy Sunday!

**~~Christine~~**

4 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How cute- love the paper piecing!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Graphicat said...

Cute card! love your papers!
Thanks for joining us at STamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet! The simple design and the masculine feel of it are just right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...