Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nora on a Swing!

Good morning!!  It is definitely a good morning here... the snow has melted again, and it looks like we might even get a bit of sun!

June is my month to post samples for the Paper Jewels Stamps blog, and it's always such a tough choice picking what stamp to use!  For today's card I decided to use CC Design's Nora on a Swing.


This is headed to one of my children's teachers, wishing them a nice relaxing summer... by now, I'm sure they need to relax!

Oh, I just wanted to add, if you're in Canada like me, and find it impossible to buy Memento Ink, Jenny has it in her store!  My old pad was shedding little bits of fiber onto my clear stamps, so I ordered 2 from Jenny and had them in my hands in 3 days!

I am entering this card into the Summer challenge at Everybody Art Challenge Blog and the Here Comes the Sun challenge at SRM Stickers.  I am also entering it into Papertake Weekly's Fun Fun Fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!

**~~Christine~~**

Supplies:
Stamp:  CC Designs Nora on a Swing
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  My Little Shoebox, American Crafts Cardstock
Misc:  ribbon, buttons, unknown

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Love your card! IT is so adorable. Love what you did with the ribbon and buttons! Cute!

SNOW? Seriously?!! You must live in Western Canada!

Crystal said...

So cute Christine! I love the layout and that design paper is adorable, love the little squirrels!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Carla aka scrappypug said...

adorable..love the papers you used and the ribbons!

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous card! I like how the tree branch extends out of the shape of the die cut--how do you do that?!

Alex said...

Wonderful card! Like the image and papers you used!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Lori said...

So cute, Christine! Is this one stamp? I have a swing stamp, but not the branch... I LOVE the ribbons and bows too!

Have a great week. Oh! Thank you for entering my blog candy. Good luck : )

Love and hugs ~
Lori

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable! Just makes me happy :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Amy Heller said...

Cute!

beckyjune said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at SRM Stickers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...