Sunday, June 27, 2010

DT card- Paper Sundaes Challenge #24

This week Paper Sundaes is sponsored by Wags 'n Whiskers, who has just come out with the most adorable birthday digi stamps!  To coincide with this, Paper Sundaes has set the challenge as 'Birthdays!'

I used two of them on my card today:


This little boy and the tiger seemed like a perfect circus pair, but they also look perfect by themselves, as you can see on Paper Sundaes in the other DT cards!  The stairs were scored and folded, and the tiger's pedestal was free-handed, as I'm sure you can tell!  lol  This card has lots of dimension in real life... the boy is popped up, and the stairs are popped up in 3 different depths.


The sketch is from the current challenge at Friday Sketchers.

Well, I'm off to bed, it's already 2:15 in the morning!  Have a great Sunday!

**~~Christine~~**

7 comments:

alicaz said...

Lovely! Love the circus scene you created - great job on the stairs and pedestal - very creative!

BananaStamper said...

I love how your card turned out Christine! I love how you have him on the stairs and how you incorporated both stamps! So cute!
Happy Sundae!

Crystal said...

Such a great scene! Love how you did the stairs. These images are super adorable!

HappyCrafter said...

Wonderful card, so creative! I love how you created a circus scene, and your little stages/pedestals are fantastic! Have a great week ahead!

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my goodness, you did such a great job with these images!! I never thought about pairing these two together for a circus theme!! That's awesome!! I love the dimension you gave the stairs!! Super job!! Thank you for allowing me to be a sponsor again!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

Marlene said...

Awww..I love it - adorable!!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

What a fantastic design Chris and such a fun card. Hugs, Nikki x

Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...