Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bonnie the Beautiful

Today was my last day of the month to create a card for Paper Jewels DT blog, and I decided to feature a Spesch image.  This beautiful girl is named Bonnie.  I paired her with some papers from My Mind's Eye called Lush, and some flowers by Wild Orchid.  She is colored primarily with Copics, with shading done in Prismacolor pencils and also a bit of chalks.


I am entering her into a few challenges:
Friday Sketchers:  Sketch
Stamp Something:  Vintage with Flowers
Papertake Weekly:  In Stitches

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are having a beautiful summer!

7 comments:

alicaz said...

adorable! The image is super cute, papers are great and the stitching the perfect touch! Love it!

Crystal said...

This is so pretty, love the blue & that image is super adorable!

Danni said...

Soft and delicate! Very pretty card!

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors. Nicely done!

Lisa said...

SOOoo very sweet! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

cindy said...

http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/

Carla aka scrappypug said...

gorgeous card...so soft and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...