Sunday, May 30, 2010

Paper Sundaes challenge 20 - Kraft & Blue

Snow?  Snow?!  What's that you say?
Surely there won't be that today!
You did not know, you did not hear?
There will be snow all through this year!

Sorry about the bad play on Dr. Seuss!  LOL

Another Sunday and another Paper Sundaes Challenge!  This week our sponsor is our regular monthly sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!

The challenge this week is to use the colours Kraft and Blue.  For my card, I decided to pull out my Pure Innocence stamps and go with a clean and simple card.


Did you know that Simon Says Stamp now carries Pure Innocence stamps?!

For the layout I used the challenge at Stamped by Hand which is a sketch plus 3:  Kraft, Paper Piecing, and Twill.

6 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Perfect CAS card...love it and the colors are fabulous.

Crystal said...

Love this layout and that blue is so pretty! I'm so in love with these images but have sadly neglected mine. Happy Sundae :)

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet, I like this simple layout and the pattern on her dress looks nice.

Joanne B. said...

How cute! Thanks for playing!

Chris (catt871) said...

tee hee, love your Dr. Seuss rhyme!! And your card is sooo cute!!!! I should have stamped some of your images when I had the chance!! LOL

Marlene said...

My chin nearly hit the floor when I saw mention of the word "snow".

Adorable card! Love the kraft cardstock and the soft blues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...