Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Magnolia Tent Card

The current challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is to create a tent card with a charm.  This is my first attempt at a tent card, but it was fun!


For my card I decided to use Princess Tilda, and colored her with distress inks.


Her crown is stickled with gold and pink.  You can see it a bit better at an angle to reflect the light:


I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew:  Sketch
Papertake Weekly:  Say it with Flowers
Charisma Cardz:  3D

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, sweet image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Marlene said...

This is so adorable! I think I need to put a tent card on my list. I've never made one before!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This card looks really well put together! Nice coloring on Tilda!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) I love this Tilda image,, very cute and the papers and charm are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Sharon Caudle said...

Goregous card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW last week, and hope you play along again this week with our sketch challenge!
hugs!
Sharon

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Christine, I love that Tilda!

We're neighbors?? Where do you live??

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is sooo cute! Love the coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...