Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lady Tilda Easel Card

I can't believe it's Sunday, again!  I think I say that every week, but seriously, where does the time go?  Pretty soon another school year will be done and it will be summer!

At Paper Sundaes this week, the new challenge starting today is to create an easel card!  Our sponsor this week is Magnolia US, isn't that fantastic?!  I wish I was eligible to enter!

I decided to use this cute Lady Tilda  and the new Fairytale paper pack that arrived from Diana's store a few days ago!


Here is a shot of just the front, with the card closed:

And a close-up, at an angle so you can see the glitter!

Her crown is glittery too, I'm not sure if it is visible even in this photo.

I wanted a multi-purpose card, so I created my own sentiment on my computer which says "You are beautiful, inside and out!".

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will come and join us at Paper Sundaes for this week's challenge!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Positioning Systems:  sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  Make it Dimensional
Cute Card Thursday:  Someone Special


**~~Christine~~**

8 comments:

BananaStamper said...

Great card Christine! Love the glitter and those roses! Such a darling image too!
Cheers,

dstandard said...

What a pretty card - love the little flowers!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, that dp goes perfectly, and your colouring is great.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh Christine, this is sooooo pretty! i'm lovin your rose theme!
:o)

Linda Beeson said...

What a great way to use that CPS sketch! LOVE it!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful! I may have to order some of that paper too!

Stephanie said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love those flower accents! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...