Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Belles n Whistles DT call!

On Friday while checking my blog roll, I noticed that Belles 'n Whistles stamps is having a DT call, and instantly my heart started to race!  I knew I *had* to try, or I would kick myself forever!  Summer asked to see a 'fabulous' creation, and the pressure was on!  After stamping every Belles 'n Whistles stamp that I own, and several trips to the scrapbook store, I decided to use my all time favorite B&W stamp paired with this brand new paper from My Mind's Eye!



Cupcake is colored with a Prismacolor pencils, with some under-shading with Copic markers.  The papers are called 'So Sophie', by My Mind's Eye.

Here's a close-up:




I love Belles 'n Whistles stamps so much, so please cross your fingers for me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, have a great day!

**~~Christine~~**

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful card Christine, the colours are so rich! Love the DP too! Good Luck on the DT position!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Those flowers and colors are so gorgeous!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Gorgeous!

Iris said...

Very pretty! Thanks for entering our DT call! Good luck to you!

Hugs,
Iris

alicaz said...

wonderful Christine - great coloring and the papers work so well with the image. Love the roses too!
Good luck with the DT call!

marsha said...

Gorgeous card! Love your coloring and your design - the roses are awesome too! Good luck!

Hugs, Marsha

Lilian said...

Very gorgeous coloring with the Pencils! Love your colors and the sweet image you used. Good luck with the DT call!

Marlene said...

Absolutely beautiful! Good luck with the DT call!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, this is a showstopper! Good luck!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Christine - your colouring and papers are gorgeous!
Good luck with the DT call

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...