Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles Watering

While at the scrapbook store this weekend, I fell in love with this new paper from October Afternoon called 'Go Fly a Kite', and I knew I wanted to use it for a fairly clean and simple card with Kraft cardstock.  The colors were perfect to use with 'Watering', a beautiful Elizabeth Bell stamp from the spring release at Belles 'n Whistles.


It is colored with prismacolors, and the background is sponged with chalks.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, have a great day!

**~~Christine~~**

8 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, great colour combo and I love that ribbon! Good luck with the dt call!

Marlene said...

That's another fantastic card!

Danni said...

Very sweet!

KanataNewf said...

Such a sweet card - best of luck with the DT call!

Lilian said...

Very very pretty! Thank you for your 2nd entry and Good luck with the DT call!

marsha said...

Too cute, love your combinations!

Hugs, Marsha

BananaStamper said...

Love it! Fantastic papers! Good luck with the DT call!

Vanja said...

Your card is gorgeous Christine! I really love the ribbon and the image is adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.
Hugs, Vanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...