Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tea time?

As soon as I saw the current Red, Black and White challenge at Kraftin' Kimmies, I knew I wanted to use Giselle for it!  So here it is, the night before it ends, finally getting my card finished!  She's been colored for days, but sat sadly on the dining room table, waiting for me to come back to her.


I used the sketch from Card Positioning System, which not coincidentally is sponsored by Kraftin' Kimmies, for the layout.  I desperately want to win a Kraftin' Kimmies prize, the new releases are FAB!!!!!

All of the layers are distressed, and the base layer is chalked a bit with black chalk.  Giselle is colored with distress inks.  The flowers are more of my hoarded stash of Wild Orchid flowers... it hurts to use them!  lol

Since I forced myself to part with my dear flowers, I should also enter the Flowers challenge at Oh Alice.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the hAnglar stAnglar giveaway at Paper Sundaes!

8 comments:

Danderella said...

This is absolutely fabulous! Loving the red and black!

Lea L. said...

This is so sweet! Love those paper roses! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Crystal said...

Love this! I love red & black together & I love these Kraftin Kimmies, so cute! I know what you mean about the wild orchid flowers. I have so many & haven't used one yet. Maybe that will be my next challenge :) Great card!

BananaStamper said...

Oh, this is fantastic! Love it!

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card, the image is fab. I love the stunning colour combo and the beautiful roses.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Debbie x

Erin said...

Great Card! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week. Please come play with us again next week. We love having you.

The Dormouse

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful card...love the roses on the side and the paper you chose!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful card...love the roses on the side and the paper you chose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...