Sunday, April 25, 2010

PSC15- Tilda Just For You

If you are looking for the Paper Sundaes Celebration Blog Hop please scroll down one post.  If you haven't heard about it, check it out, we are giving away a hAnglar stAnglar stamp and 4 other prizes!

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  Today is the start of another challenge at Paper Sundaes, and this week it is a recipe challenge- 3 patterned papers, 2 colors of cardstock, and 1 flower.  Here is my card:



For this card, I used the lovely image Tilda Holding Flower.  The sentiment is from a Hanglar Stanglar stamp that we are giving away on Paper Sundaes right now, so be sure to stop by and check it out and the other prizes, if you haven't already.  Your stamp will be new though :)

The inside is decorated but I forgot to photograph it, maybe tomorrow I'll get that done and add it in.

I have been on such a Tilda kick lately... I broke out my distress inks again this week and had some fun, now I just need to get all of my Tilda's made into cards!  All I need is for an extra 8 hours in a day and I will get all caught up... in about a year!

I am entering this card into a few challenges, including:
Friday Sketchers:  sketch
Simon Says Stamp:  Things with Wings
Just Magnolia:  Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner: Blossoms

Thanks for stopping by!!

**~~Christine~~**

17 comments:

alicaz said...

another wonderfully colored Tilda! I have a similar "problem" - piles of colored images and no time to make cards from them ;)

BananaStamper said...

Love your coloring! Great Tilda card! I agree - eight more hours in each day would work for me - or maybe if we didn't need any sleep..... but would that make me a vampire??? Hmmm, I wouldn't mind that so much if there was a spare Edward hanging around! Sorry - I'm reading the Twilight series (again)right now, maybe a little obsessed! LOL!
Happy Sundae!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Adorable card.. love those papers and colors!

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, love the earthy tones and that flower is so pretty!

Crystal said...

Love your card! Your colouring is great & I love the DP! I know what you mean about being on a Tilda/Magnolia kick. It's a good thing since I'm in the same boat as you! Tons of images & stamps & not nearly enough time to play :) Happy Sundae!

marsha said...

Beautiful coloring and I love your design!

Hugs, Marsha

Peggie said...

Cute Tilda. Love the dp.

Nancy said...

What a cute card love how you have colored Tilda.
Hugs,
Nancy

Leslie Avila said...

This card is beautiful! I could tell that you love fall colors. The colors in this card match the colors of your blog! I think you have coloring down to a science. Great job!
Blessings~
Leslie Avila

Only By His Grace Papercrafting said...

Lovely card. great colouring.
hugs marion

Sally Cicada's Designs said...

Hi Christine!!!
Thanks for popping by my blog--so glad you found me and that I found your site!! You've got some great projects on here--looks like we have some similar tastes in stamps!! Stop by anytime!!
Blessings,
Sarah :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so cute! and your blog layout is wonderful!

Cami said...

Very cute card and beautiful coloring! Hugs, Cami

Carlotta Vachon said...

Very cute. Your coloring is adorable.

Nancy said...

way way to sweet. I lvoe your card!!!

Hugs
Nancy T.

Barb Hardeman said...

So, so cute! You've done a wonderful job coloring with the distress inks! I wish I could let myself go and just color up a bunch of Tilda's but I just do one at a time and make the card with the theme for which she was chose. Ah well! How fun to have all your images colored...hugs...Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a sweet Tilda card and your coloring is so delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...