Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paper Jewels Bildmalarna Easter

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on it's Way!!

I am just now getting in the Easter mood... time to get out the eggs to decorate and do some shopping and food prep!

My card today uses the super cute stamp aptly called "Easter Bunny" by Bildmalarna, you can find it at Paper Jewels online store.  They now carry several different brands of stamps including Sweet Peas, CC designs, and Bildmalarna.  As soon as I saw this little guy, I knew I had to have him!


For the layout, I used the current sketch from Sketch and Stash.  The flowers are from my precious collection of Wild Orchid flowers that I am hoarding!  The buttons are from my massive button collection, I have a 2 litre jar that is over half full!

I am also entering this into the Charisma Cardz challenge:  Animal Magic!

Are you all ready for Easter?  Any special plans?

Thanks for stopping by today!

**~~Christine~~**

6 comments:

Becky said...

How beautiful!! I love the pretty image and colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

marsha said...

Totally gorgeous! I love the bunny and the pastel colors.

Hugs,
Marsha

JanJay said...

Such a lovely card, gorgeous papers

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Lynn said...

A really lovely Easter card...the colours are so precious and delicate :)Lynn
Great Blog by the way xx

Kelly said...

i adore your card! that bunny is too cute with the eggs on top!!

thanks for playing the charisma challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...