Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mimo with Football: Paper Jewels DT

Good morning!  Today I have a card using Bildmalarna's Mimo Football, available at Paper Jewels.


Mimo just won his first soccer game, can't you tell?  :)  I think that Mimo could also pass as a little girl soccer player if needed, by adding a nice blush to the cheeks!  I love it when stamps can do double duty.

Have you seen the new Bildmalarna summer stamps on pre-order at Paper Jewels?  They are so cute!!!  I really need Mimosa Birthday... and Tossa Paddle... and Mimosa bridge... and the fence... the cupcake... they are all so adorable!

The layout I used for this card came from the current challenge at Sketch and Stash.  I am also entering this into the Childhood Memories challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges!  It definitely reminds me of my son, many years ago!  Also, at Roses on Paper, the current challenge is to use Layers.

If you're curious what that paper is, it's from Scrap Within Reach (I've never heard of it before, but I really like it!)  Also, Mimo was popped up with Zots pop dots, and colored with copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a sweet card ! Thanks for sharing your special memories too ! Smiles from Catherine

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Aww this is too cute. Love the papers you used and the layout.

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous boy's card and a very sweet image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

How gorgeous!! He is such a little sweetie!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Biscuitlid said...

wow what a fabulous card, love the image

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...