Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cheery Cherry Emma

Another Thursday, the weeks are flying by so fast!  I wish I could slow spring and summer down a bit!

Today I have a card that I made for the Paper Jewels blog using one of the new CC Designs stamps that Jenny sells in her store, Paper Jewels.  This little girl is called Cherry Emma.  I used the new Crate Papers again, I just love the bright colors!


Cherry Emma was colored with Copics.  The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, and the ribbon was 'borrowed' from my best friend :D  Remind me, hun... I bought a replacement for you!  The circle and label are both from Spellbinders.

The layout from my card is from the current challenge at Friday Sketchers, ending tonight.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And thanks to all my readers for their lovely comments, I read them all!

Don't miss some exciting candy news coming soon!!!  Ooh, I wish I could say more!

**~~Christine~~**

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...