Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birgitta on a Stump

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I apologize for being such a bad blogger, I am in a cold-induced fog, and haven't been feeling up to posting or crafting.

Luckily I had colored this image up a few days before my cold hit, so I was able to whip up this card for my Paper Jewels blog DT post!


For my card, I used Birgitta on a Stump.  I will have to try to get a better picture tomorrow when there is better light!

The layout is from the current sketch at Card Positioning Systems.  I am also entering this card into the Spring Challenge at The Diedrich Dare, the 'Essentials' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, and Creative Card Crew's challenge 'April Showers bring May Flowers'.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget that there are only 2 days left to enter the giveaways at Paper Sundaes challenge blog!  Prizes include a hAnglar stAnglar stamp, a sheet of Sweet Peas provided by Paper Jewels Stamps, and 3 different Belles n Whistles stamps provided by Summer at Belles n Whistles!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Cute card!

Marlene said...

Such an adorable card! Love the colors you chose, and how you put it all together. :) Hope you're feeling better soon. Being sick is ick.

Miss Prudence said...

what a cute image

Made by Mandy said...

I love the bright colours on this card. Hope you feel better soon

Thanks for joining us in our latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers :)

Kris said...

Gorgeous color and the image is so sweet and SPRING-ish! Fabulous job on the challenge!! Thank you for joining us at the Dare!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...