Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another CC Designs Cutie!

My card today for the Paper Jewels store blog uses a super cute stamp called Puppy Kiki by CC Designs.  This little girl reminds me so much of my little girl :)


I used the sketch from Everything But the Kitchen Sink.  Kiki is colored with Prismacolor and Koh-i-noor pencils, the papers are My Mind's Eye, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Stop by the Paper Jewels Stamps blog to see new DT creations daily!

3 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

So adorable! I love those flowers too! Thank you so much for playing along with EbtKS!

Shana said...

Christine this is fabulous! The cherry blossoms are perfect and the oval behind Kiki really makes her "POP"!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the flowers! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...