Sunday, March 14, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #9 DT card

Today is the start of our 9th challenge at Paper Sundaes challenge blog!  The challenge this week is to create a multi-fold Easter card, or spring if you don't celebrate Easter.  For my card, I used one of my no longer missing Pure Innocence stamps!!  I found them!  I had only looked in that particular place at least 5 times!!  Argh... ah well, at least they turned up!


For the multi-fold option, I decided to create an Easel card.


The stamp is called Pure Innocence - My Basket of Eggs from My Favorite Things.

The layout for this card is from the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog.  I am also entering this into the Celebration challenge at Cute Card Thursday, in celebration of Easter!  Over at The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge, the current challenge is Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

9 comments:

alicaz said...

so pretty! Love how you did the ribbons and the flower is perfect!
Happy Sunday!

Shana said...

Gorgeous! She is such a little cutie! Happy Sunday!

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful card! I really like easel style cards, such a great finished effect, and that image is so sweet, glad you were able to find it. Happy Sunday!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

I love this! So cute and that sketch works great for this!

Mel X said...

Super card, great colours

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the papers and cute image - so glad you found it! The butterflies are such a pretty touch! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, great colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

BananaStamper said...

So adorable Christine and that paper is fantastic! I have just ordered my some Pure Innocence! Can't wait until they get here!
Shanna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...