Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #10 DT card

Hi!  Today is the start of the 10th weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog!  This week we are welcoming a new DT member, Jenny, so please be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love!!  We have a fantastic new monthly sponsor this week- Simon Says Stamp!

Our challenge this week is to use paper piecing on your card or project!  For my card today, I have pieced one of our new Hanglar & Stanglar stamps that Shana and I managed to get from overseas.



Her dress, headband, and all of the hearts were paper pieced using the new Kioshi papers from Basic Grey.  She is colored with copics.  For her skin tones, I used the caucasian skin tone tutorials and for her hair, I used one of the Brunette hair tutorials from Copic Creations Challenge blog, but I definitely need to practice this some more!!  The layout is from the current sketch at Sketch Saturday.

I am entering this card into the above challenges plus the following:  Basic Grey Challenges-  Tutti Frutti and also Pile it On #10- Pastel Colors.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you join us this week for our challenge at Paper Sundaes!

**~~Christine~~**

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute card!

Crystal said...

This is so sweet Christine! I love the image, layout and the design paper. I'm dying to go get some to satisfy my Basic Grey addiction!

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet! I love the colours and the lace.

Danni said...

How precious!! Gorgeous card!

Danderella said...

Christine your card is fabulous! Loving the Hanglar & Stanglar and your pretty pastels.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors!

~Christina~ said...

Very pretty. I love the flowers :)

mycardz said...

VERY cute card! Thanks so much for joining us in our celebration at Copic Creations!

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card and I love the Kioshi paper too, it's perfect for the Tutti Frutti theme. Gorgeous colouring and design too and your image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges, Chris and the DT. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...