Thursday, March 25, 2010

One of my Favorite stamps, ever!

Belles 'n Whistles Cupcake stamp is just so adorable, I just had to use her for a card this week!  I used a piece of the new Crate Paper DP's, some of my precious Wild Orchid flowers, and away I went!


The blues in real life match much better than in this photo!!

The layout is from the current challenge at The Pink Elephant.  The edges of the oval are distressed, so this should also qualify for the challenge at Stamp Something.  Lastly, at Quirky Crafts Challenges, their current challenge is to use flowers.

Tonight my family had a reminder about what is truly important in life, so tomorrow, give your kids or spouse an extra hug or a kiss, and don't let the little things get you down!

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

4 comments:

Shana said...

Oh! Love the stamp and your shading on the image - the lightness on the pants is amazing!!! Beautiful card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

beautiful!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is super adorable, very cute image..sending you sunshine!

enjoy *~*

Crystal said...

I love this stamp & your card too! Thanks for sending me this image, I LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...