Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

This post is going up so much later than I had planned today!  I hope everyone had a good St. Patty's Day!

My card today is for the current challenge over at All That Scraps Wednesday's Challenge to make an easel card.  I have used the current sketch from Card Patterns Challenge Blog, and some brand new papers by My Little Shoebox, I just love them!!


The stamps are by CC Designs at All That Scraps, Sugar Plums Spring Emma and Sugar Plums Stump.  They are colored with Prismacolors with OMS, and the blue sky is done with chalk.  Such a spring look with that dp and colors, perfect for the Spring theme at The Pink Elephant this week!

I am also entering this into the Splash of Green challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog- she has a green shirt, socks, the green strip of paper, and some green in the other DP's.

9 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Lovely work dear.

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty, that dp (especially the cloud one) is so pretty and goes really well with the image.

Ann said...

Yeah my favourite stamps. A totally gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with our Spring theme at The Pink Elephant. Just love your entry.
Ann xxx

Amy said...

Such an adorable card! I love the paper you've paired with cutie Emma! Thanks for joining us in the ATS challenge this week!

dstandard said...

How adorable! Love the image! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

WickedPixie said...

How cute is this!? I love those sweet Spring-y papers with her! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us! :-)Traci

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet!

Trudi said...

Oh this is really cute, love the paper! Thanks for joining us this week in our Spring Theme challenge over at TPE!

Jane said...

This is so cute! love the fresh colours with the kraft paper it looks gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...