Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Pure Innocence!

Can you tell how much I'm loving the Pure Innocence stamps?  Unfortunately, I seem to have lost 2, argh!!  :(

For my card today, I used Umbrella Girl, and the MFT sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers for the layout.  I did rotate the sketch :)


I am entering this into the last Blogaversary challenge at Joanne's blog, Stamped by Hand, to use folded or pleated paper.  I am also entering this card into the Dots and Stripes challenge at All That Scraps Wednesday's Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

This is so adorable! I love the design paper and your creations have me hooked on this line of stamps! I

Lisa H. said...

cute card. love the pleated/folded sentiment!

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet and love the paper you used with her!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

I hope you find your stamps ! this is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...