Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another boys birthday card!

2 in one month, I'm on a roll!

Today I made a card using some super cute new papers by Imaginisce and one of their matching stamps.  These papers are adorable, with a robot and music theme.  I used the current sketch from Card Positioning Systems.  Here is my card:


Considering my time limitations (I had 15 minutes to make it!) I think it turned out decently :)  The inside is decorated too, but I didn't get the photos taken before I wrote in it, so I'm not going to show the inside!  I thought this image was great for a little Rock Band fan!  :)

I am also entering this card into the For the Boys challenge at Crafty Catz and the Male Card challenge at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

7 comments:

KanataNewf said...

oh this is just so cute!

BananaStamper said...

So cute Christine! Boys card can be so much fun! I have been making so many lately that I realized my girly stash is in danger of running out! Better get on that1
cheers,
Shanna :)

Danderella said...

Christine, this is just adorable.

Suzi said...

This is so cute, love that little robot and your colour combo. So nice of you to join us at Creative Inspirations this week. Hugs Suzi xx

Mandy said...

Great male card, such a cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx

marsha said...

Totally cute! Glad to see a male card!

Hugs,
Marsha

Trish D said...

Great card for a little boy - love that robot image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...