Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #7 DT card

Thanks for stopping by today!

My card today features an image from our sponsor, The Stamping Boutique, called AJ the Race Car Driver.  As soon as I saw him, I knew he was the guy for me ;)  I always seem to struggle with boys and mens cards.  I needed one for a birthday last week and I had NONE in my stash!  So I decided that I need to push myself out of my girlie comfort zone more often!


This image can be used for so many different occasions, birthdays, congratulations, job well done, etc!

The sketch is by my dear friend Shana, and I love this layout!  I hope you will stop by Paper Sundaes and play along with our sketch challenge for your chance to win 5 digital stamps from the Stamping Boutique!

I am entering this card into just one challenge this week, Quixotic Challenges- One for the Boys.

Happy Sunday!

**~~Christine~~**

5 comments:

alicaz said...

Great card for boys! Colors, paper, everything! I always have a hard time to create anything boyish! Have to learn from you!

Crystal said...

What a great boys card! I have such a hard time with masculine cards too & I have a boy. I love the paper you used & great colouring!

Lynne in NI said...

Coool boy card - love your little racing dude and your DPs are just perfect!
:o)

Monique said...

Oh these colors and DP go great with this cute image :) Great boy card..

Elise said...

OH yes Christine! You are absolutely right about PUSHING out of the comfort zone to make a guy card! I tried to do one recently, and I was soooo lost! LOL! But you've done this one WONDERFULLY! This image is PERFECT for a male/boy and your dp's go so well with this! Awesome!!!
Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...