Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One last Valentine's card!

I know, I know, I've said that before!  ;)  But I really think this will be my last Valentine's Day card!

My card today uses Mimosa Cupcake, from Paper Jewels.  She is the perfect accompaniment for a basket of baking, don't you think?


Mimosa is colored with copic markers.  I did the sentiment myself on the printer.  The paper is a new favorite of mine by Pink Paislee.

I am entering this card into several challenges, including:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Love
Cute Card Thursday: In the Name of Love
Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge- Valentine
Stampin For the Weekend- Valentine
By the Cute & Girly- Love

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi. super cute image and I love your fabulous bright background paper.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Beryl said...

A very sweet image and a lovely card.

Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly.

KanataNewf said...

Just adorable!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
This is so cute. I love the papers and colors on this one. Sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-D

Kate's Makes said...

Aww and she is a sweetie too! :o) Thanks for joining in with us over at SFTW and good luck! Kate

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

aw, cute and yummy.Thankyou for sharing your creation with "by the cute and girly". janex

Carla aka scrappypug said...

aww so sweet! I love those lil Mimosas!

pinky said...

Really SWEET card lol. Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly this week.
Pinky

crafty amy said...

This is so cute I love the colouring anf that stripey paper is perfect for her :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the riboon it adds a touch of luxuary! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...