Thursday, February 25, 2010

Girl power!!

If you're Canadian and a fan of the Olympics, you know that yesterday was a great day!  Our women won 4 medals!  Gold and silver in Bobsleigh, silver in speedskating team relay, and bronze for speedskating.  Girl power!! :D

I did manage to get a bit of work done while I was cheering our girls on... I finished up a card that had been in the works for a few days.  I used another paper pieced Pure Innocence stamp from MFT, I just love them!!

I used the current sketch layout from Sketch Saturday, but rotated it 90 degrees. The DP panels are My Mind's Eye, and are stitched.  The cardstock is DoubleMates, light pink on one, and the darker on the other.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

**~~Christine~~**

5 comments:

BananaStamper said...

This is fantastic Christine! Great sketch and I just love those little gals!
Cheers,
Shanna

GO CANADA!!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute! and her pieced top looks fabulous!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

adorable!

Danni said...

So, so cute!!

Lydia said...

Great card and yup it has been a great year for us here in canada, and tonight the girls rick the house by taking gold in hockey!!! GO CANADA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...