Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Flowers? For Me?

Today I have my second DT card for Paper Jewels!  Jenny sells the super cute Bildmalarna stamps.  My card today uses Mimo With Roses.  Isn't he adorable?  Check him out:


For my card, I used some scraps of my Basic Grey Bittersweet papers.  They're almost gone!  

Mimo is colored with Tim Holtz distress inks, I can't wait to get all of the new colours!

I am entering this card into the Stamptacular Sunday challenge, Love is in the Air, with no hearts :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

**~~Christine~~**

13 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Christine. This is a fabulous, classy card. I love the beautiful, rich colours, gorgeous papers and lovely image. Very elegant.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Aud Kirsten said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and image. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Danni said...

What a precious card, oh so sweet!

Sprytebyrd said...

Adorable image and a beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Dee

BananaStamper said...

He is adorable Christine! So cute!
Shanna :)

Carolyn said...

Adorable card. Love your image. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Line said...

What a beautiful card! Love the fresh colors on the papers and the image is just adorable!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

KanataNewf said...

oh so pretty - I just got this stamp myself today in the post!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

too cute. I need to make a card with these cuties this weekend hopefully.

Heather said...

What an adorable image!! Love your layout..

Liza said...

Great work. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Paula said...

That dp is just gorgeous and I love the image...nice job! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

lucky socks said...

This is so great! I love the colors and the image is adorable! Great jog!
My Lucky Socks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...