Sunday, February 7, 2010

DT Paper Sundaes Challenge #4- a sketch!

Hi!  Thanks for stopping by today!  This week, Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is sponsored by PaperWorks Co again, and they have a fantastic prize for you!

This week, Shana has another great sketch challenge for you!  This is my card:


I used one of the super cute Little Loud Stamps from PaperWorks Co called "The First Date", and it's matching sentiment that comes with it.  The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils using OMS.  The paper is Girl Friday, from Cosmo Cricket.

I am entering this card into a few challenges:
Creative Card Crew- Valentines
Charisma Cardz- I love you
Crazy for Challenges- Be My Valentine

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will play along with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

**~~Christine~~**

8 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi. Such a sweet card. I love that cute image. Lovely papers and design and such delicate colours too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

BananaStamper said...

Love the pastel colors on your card Christine! Happy Sundae!
Shanna :)

Shana said...

C - Love the non-traditional V-day colours! Great job colouring the image and I love how you've rotated the sketch!

HappyCrafter said...

So cute! I like how you turned this into more of a spring card than a valentines card, the colours and dp are so nice.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So cute.. the softness is refreshing!

Leanne said...

Awwww what an adoreable image!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Bubbles said...

A very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Monique said...

This is soooo cute...Such a cute image.. Love the dew drops you added :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...