Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weekly Christmas Card- Week 2

I am continuing on my quest to have my Christmas cards done early this year!  For my card today, I used an image I've had for a while, called A New Winter Friend, by Whipper Snapper.


The image is coloured with Koh-i-Noor's.  Paper is My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas, and the sentiment is Pink Cat Studios.  The snowflakes are cut with Nestabilities Snowflake Wonder.  Over at All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog, the current challenge is Snowmen, ending today, so I am going to enter this there.  Thanks for stopping by!

Christine

10 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

cute! Great idea to get cards done thru out the year too.

Ria said...

Lovely snowman card ;) thanks for joining the ATS challenge this week.
hugs Ria

Lacey Stephens said...

What a great card!! I'm with you..might as well get started early on those Christmas cards! Did you know there is a challenge blog just for that? ABC Christmas Blog...
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

I think this may be a great way to keep me motivated to do Christmas cards throughout the year.

~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Danderella said...

Christine this card is fabulous...love how you coloured your snowman...very nice.

Penni said...

Great card. I with you on getting Christmas cards done early.

I thought that if I made one a week then I might nearly have enough by Christmas!!!! Well, I just started this week with my first card !!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Chris said...

you really are starting early on those Christmas cards. I hope you get them all done.

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

I really enjoyed your card. what a great way to get organized. I've even met someone that had the envelope addressed and the card signed each month so all they had to do was add the greeting and message.

BananaStamper said...

Great snowman card Christine! Love those fun colors!
Shanna :)

Shana said...

Gorgeous colouring Christine - love your papers and the orange! Can't wait to see you tackle this image in distress inks!

alicaz said...

Great card Christine, love the colors you used and the image is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...